Pages

Friday, February 22, 2008

Over

For now.

Maybe in a few months the rebound will be over for him, all will be healed and he'll be thinking clearly.

As it stands now, I am filling gaps, I think. Maybe i'm not, but its how I feel.

And I aint here to fill gaps.

It hurts like hell and I may be 'cutting my nose off to spite my face' so to speak.....and maybe life is too short to refuse when the thing that currently fills your every waking minute is there on a plate.

Maybe.

But life is also too short to put myself through witnessing the dark shadows that haunt his eyes at every repition of her fuckin' name.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sucks hun =( But babe I think you were right earlier about not letting your heart rule your head, otherwise you'll go straight for the unhealthiest relationship you can find. I know I do!

Micki

Dawn said...

Hey Micki! Long time no hear. Yea it sucks - but I gotta protect my emotional well-being, ya know. You'd have thought that i'd have toughened up a bit by now, wouldnt ya? Well I havent...*sigh*

Anonymous said...

You gotta find someone that you won't HAVE to toughen up for! But for now at least you got your 3 great kids. Hey come over to SN, me and Eversohuggable are still there.