Pages

Friday, February 15, 2008

..and so we danced...though it was only a slow dance...

What a wonderful Valentines day I had. I recieved a gift from a person I desparately wanted to get a gift one from - and a fleeting, whispered declaration of love to go with it. Knocked my socks off quite frankly.

I make promises to myself about being just good friends, taking it slowly and how i'm not ready for romance ...but when i'm with him, its not the same situation. Suddenly I dont remember the rules anymore.

And yes, the words I write are kinda adapted from Billy Joels 'This Night'. Gotta love this song. One of the best he ever wrote (alongside 'Just the way you are') - and my God how fitting for me right now.

Ignore the cheesy vid. The song is the reason its in this post. Enjoy.

No comments: