Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Moving on...

Well April is gonna be the month that everything changes for me - what a summer I have ahead of me. I am moving into my new house on the 1st April - I have had enough of living under the same roof as my soon-to-be-ex-husband and I need the money from my house, quite frankly, so i'm selling up.

Once I have the money I can pay all of my debts off and buy the equipment that I need to go out singing to earn some extra cash. I will also have the money to divorce his ass - because apparently I earn to much to get any legal aid for it! Yea whatever - I have nothing left at the end of each month so go figure..

I am also going to do the Bullrun in summer with my friend, Chryss - hopefully! but i'll blog separately about that.

Then, in October, I am starting a history degree through the OU to help me with the writing that I want to do and it will also enable me to teach history. Hopefully I can retrain to work in primary then.

Also, I am going to focus completely on my kids - and get men out of the equation completely. The latest relationship I have been involved in showed me that I am just as vunerable now as I was at any other point in my life. I havent toughened up at all and get hurt so very easilly because I give my heart too quickly. Therefore, i just cant afford to let myself get involved until i'm back on my feet.

I am gutted about the last one turned out though...because I thought it could have been something 'special'. But thats just me. I think everything could be a fairytale and then get real hurt when I discover that the reality is nothing like whats happening on my little cloud.

Knowing that doesnt help to get him outta my head though.

Oh well. I just need to throw myself into my work, my house and my kids to make the things that matter the best that they possibly could be.

3 comments:

Lady Skywalker said...

And chin up!!

321LetsJam said...

So I s'pose this means your trek across America is off now?

--Bum

Anonymous said...

Dawny!!! What is your email hun???