Pages

Friday, February 15, 2008

"You think i'm going to hurt you, don't you?"

What am I supposed to say to that?

Well I know I should have said
"Oh no dont' worry about that. I'm not going there getting emotionally involved anyway. Bite me"


- but really I felt like saying

"Well actually, yes. I mean I know we have only been seeing each other for the tinyest amount of time - but yes. You do indeed already hold the power to rip out and destroy my stupid, juvenile, fickle heart with a mere movement of your eyes"


In fact I simply said

"Well...er....no. I dont think that"


Fucks sake

*sigh*

2 comments:

Lady Skywalker said...

Yep. Kind of an universal fact that the perfect words always come to our mind like 4 hours late! :^P
Nice blog indeed!

P.S: Bucks Fizz ruuuuules

Dawn said...

Well they came to my mind at the time, I guess. Its just that I am completely incapable of letting my head rule my heart. I either say ting that I dont mean or turn into a bumbling idiot. Thanks for dropping by - and yes, BF rock! lmao